RTNC/RNW Media in partnership with the Center for Advancement of Rights and Democracy – CARD Ethiopia, with the financial support of U.S. Embassy, Ethiopia, is happy to present you with a career development opportunity. We are offering you a training experience from an international expert on how to report on news in conflict times and combat disinformation.
The training will be followed by a requirement to cascade it to other journalists in different regions in Ethiopia.
Successful candidates who complete the program will be offered a training certificate.
Requirements to join the project:
- Motivation to create positive change through professional reporting,
- Graduate/practicing journalist, media educator
- Availability to attend a full week training in Addis, (transportation is reimbursed),
- Willingness to travel to different regions to cascade the training (6 days in total over a span of 4 months), (transportation and accommodation are reimbursed),
- Experience in facilitating training.
*For representation purposes, we reserve a quota for diversity in gender, languages and/or regions of origin. Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants can submit their application via the following link until April 15, 2022: https://survey.zohopublic.eu/zs/XfB83r