Location: Addis Ababa
Career Level: Entry level (fresh graduate)
Employment Type: Full-time internship
Number required: one (1)
Center for Advancement of Rights and Democracy (CARD) is a board-led, for-not-profit organization registered in Ethiopia under the revised Civil Societies Law 1113/2019 with registry number 4307. CARD envisions to see a democratic Ethiopia and has a mission of echoing principles of democracy to make it the rule of the game in Ethiopia.
As part of its mission and mandate, CARD has been monitoring the free and fairness of court trials. As there are active court cases of political group leaders, CARD is currently seeking an energetic, disciplined, responsible Female, paid Intern to work on monitoring of their court trials in accordance to national and international legal standards.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Committed to the values, and interested in the area of human rights work and civil society
- Capable of organizing and structuring various tasks and responsibilities
- Responds positively to feedback and differing points of views
- Communicates effectively when working in teams and independently
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in tough environments
How to apply
Interested applicants for the position should send their CV and Cover letter via email@example.com by November 11th, 2020.