Consultancy Service for CARD’s Institutional Sustainability and Quality Assurance of its Programs
Center for Advancement of Rights and Democracy (CARD) is a board-led, for-not-profit organization registered in Ethiopia under the revised Civil Societies Law 1113/2019 with registry number 4307. CARD acquired its legal personality on 24 July 2019.
CARD is looking for an experienced consultant to build its capacity to provide quality services.
Consultancy Title: Program Advisor
Consultancy Goal: to raise the capacity of the Center and its staff for quality design and implementation of CARD’s activities as well as ensuring its institutional sustainability.
Consultancy Duration: 12 months
The consultant is expected to have:
- At least a master’s degree in a social science field,
- Experience in consultancy to civil society organizations,
- Experience in project cycle management,
- Experience in leadership, and
- A rich understanding of the civic space in Ethiopia,
The consultant is expected to:
- Run a survey on the institutional and staff capacity of CARD vis à vis the Center’s core and strategic objectives, propose reform agenda to the Senior Management Team,
- Develop detailed descriptions for CARD’s Programs,
- Develop or upgrade policy documents and guidelines for:
- Code of Internal Ethics
- Board of Directors’ Engagement Guideline
- Stakeholders Involvement Guideline
- Gender, Cultural, and Disability Inclusion Guideline
- Monitoring and Quality Assurance Policy and Procedures
- Events Facilitation guideline
- Guideline for Documents Classification, Knowledge Management, and Documentation
- Internal and External Communication Guideline,
Interested applicants are expected to send their resume and letter of motivation via email@example.com before 8 April 2022.